Honey & pistachio breakfast ricotta dip
- Serves4 to 6
- Prep time5 mins
- Timeoutminimum of 4 1/2 hours
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/4 cup of pistachios, crushed
- Fruits as preferred (pictured : black berries, red grapes, figs & cantaloups)
- 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of sesame butter (Tahini)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Blend all the dip ingredients with a handheld mixer.
- Top the dip with pistachios and serve with your preferred fruit.
Tips & tricks
This recipe is similar to a vegetable dip, but as a sweet version of it.
It can be put together quickly, which makes it the perfect solution for that last-minute brunch.
It can also be served with croissants and brioches.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018