Strawberry & Apricot butter
- ServesYields 375 ml
- Prep time5 mins
- Cook time20 mins
- Timeout2 hours 30 mins
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries, stems removed
- 1/2 cup of store-bought apricot jam
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold and diced
- Add the strawberries and apricot jam in a pot. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove cover, and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Blend the mix until smooth with either a hand-held mixer or a food processor and then add the cubes of butter one at a time to blend together entirely.
- Pour into small jars and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before enjoying.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018