Dulce de leche, pear & almond beverage panna cotta
This recipe is quickly put together. It’s a fresh dessert, perfect for a hot summer day.
Photo Credit: Dana Dorobantu
- Prep time15 min
- Cook time10 min
- Timeout2 hours
- FreezingFreezes well
- 3 boxes of (200ml each) Chocolate Natura almond beverage
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon of powdered gelatin (eg. Knox brand)
- 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt (minimum 2%)
- homemade or store-bought Dulce de Leche
- 1/2 cup of diced pears
- 4 fof fresh mint leaves, minced
- Heat the almond beverage, maple syrup and cinnamon in a pot on medium-low heat.
- Add the gelatin and whisk until completely dissolved. Infuse the cinnamon for 5 minutes then strain.
- Mix the yogurt in, then pour into 4 glasses or ramekins. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Garnish with mint leaves, pears and Dulce de Leche to serve.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018