Marbled white chocolate, cream cheese & ginger cookie mousse
- Prep time15 min
- Cook time5 min
- Timeout1 hour
- FreezingFreezes well
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate
- 5 ginger cookies, store bought
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of 35% whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a double-boiler. Set aside
- Crumble the cookies and add to a bowl. Pour the milk, then blend everything with a hand-held mixer. Add the melted dark chocolate then blend again for a smooth texture. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave or double-boiler. Then set aside.
- In a bowl, pour the whip cream with the melted white chocolate then whip until peaks form.
- Gradually add the cream cheese into the mix then set aside.
- Pour the dark mix and white mix alternately into small glasses. Refrigerate for minimum an hour until it hardens.
- Add the sugar to the strawberries, and let thaw slowly. Serve the strawberries with the mousse.
Recipe published on August 19, 2018