Photo credit : Cindy Boyce
Here is a recipe that you can adapt however you wish, with whichever fruit is in season. Simply make sure you respect the puree quantity to get the perfect mousse.
- Prep time20 min
- Cook time15 min
- FreezingFreezes well
- 4 cups of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of powdered gelatin, diluted in a tablespoon of water
- 1 1/4 cup of whipping cream, 35%
- 2 egg whites, whipped
- In a pot, on medium-low heat, cook the raspberries and the maple syrup for 15 minutes. Remove from heat then add the diluted gelatin.
- Puree the raspberries with a handheld blender, then strain. Let cool completely in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form then slowly add the puree with a spatula. Same goes for the egg whites.
- Pour into bowls then refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Tips & tricks
Se congèle. Se conserve 2 à 3 jours au réfrigérateur
Recipe published on August 19, 2018